Freelance writers needed for B2B Trade Magazine (Army Navy Surplus Industry) Topics might include General Business, Small Business Management, Technology for Small Business, Outdoor Products, Military Life, Law Enforcement, Legal Affairs. Freelance writer needed for B2C Quarterly Magazine (Emergency Preparedness). Topics include DIY, Wilderness Survival, Emergency First Aid, Self-Defense, Living Off-the-grid, Survival Products, Gun Laws and Legislation (States and Federal), National Politics
Freelance Writers Must possess the following:
* Strong grasp of the English Language
* Ability to research and write business-related articles (700- 900 words)
* Passion for outdoor products, military surplus, emergency preparedness, and survival topics.
* Blogging on business-related topics
* Comfortable with deadlines
* Paid by the project
Special preference to US military veterans.
College degree preferred.
Please email a detailed resume with a cover letter and a writing sample.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers