Fits: all 98+ Crown Victoria, Grand Marquis, Lincoln Town Car and ’03-’04 Mercury Marauder.
CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum. Milled pockets and holes for the lightest possible weight. Anodized black for a stealthy look.
• Price is for a complete set of 4 rear control arms (2 upper and 2 lower)
• CNC machined from 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum. Milled pockets and holes for the lightest possible weight.
• Anodized black for a stealthy look.
• Energy Suspension graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings installed for long term noise-free service. Grease fittings included.
• Improves handling in acceleration, cornering and braking. Makes the car feel more sure footed.
• Produced for us by Metco Motorsports so they are proudly made in the USA!
A quote from Ubervic on Crownvic.net : “Far better control, feel and responsiveness of chassis dynamics under cornering, braking and, most of all, acceleration—the greater control to suspension dynamics makes the vehicle feel about 200-300lbs lighter on acceleration, or almost like it’s gained at LEAST 30 crank hp/torque. Car wants to LEAP forward on launch and under deep throttle anytime. Braking is more confident and controllable. Cornering is drama-free and the vehicle rotates with greater speed/ease. Straight-line road feel is improved; feels like suspension is tighter, as if spring rate (front & rear) has been increased but with no negative side effects.”
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers