compensation: For 2019 our managers will average $45,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HIDEAWAY PIZZA (www.hideawaypizza.com)
We will be opening our new Hideaway Pizza Fort Smith in June!
We are looking to hire 1-2 managers to support our General Manager in running all aspects of the restaurant.
WHO WE ARE
• Hideaway Pizza is a privately held company that started in Stillwater Oklahoma in 1957.
• We currently have 18 full service casual dining pizza restaurants throughout Oklahoma and are beginning our regional expansion with our 3rd out of state restaurant -- Summer of 2019 in Fort Smith.
• We are a full service casual dining restaurant with a full bar focusing on Seriously Great Pizza.
Be part of the opening team!!
APPLY TODAY!! www.hideawaypizza.com (Apply to the Fort Smith Manager job position under Conway, Ark )
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
-At least 1-2 year management experience in a Full Service Restaurant or 2-3 years experience in a Restaurant supervisory role.
-High volume experience
-Stable and progressive work history
-Outgoing and and guest focused
-Likable, Confident, Energetic, and Enthusiastic
Our managers average 45-50 hours a week, however new store openings will require more, but that = more overtime!
There will be travel required for initial training before the Fort Smith store opens.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunities for Growth
• Free Shift Meal when on - Meal Discounts when off
• Flexible Schedules
• Retirement Savings Match
• Health/Dental/ and more
HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO!
• By using our famous 1957 recipes
• By making our product by hand in each individual store everyday
o We make our dough daily
o We make our sauce daily
o We shred our mozz daily
o We hand bread our mushrooms to order
• By making made to order hearty pizzas
• By never cutting corners, it may not be the easiest way but it is the best way
How we serve it:
• In a manner that gives the guest a reason to come back
o Every single guest every single time
o Knowing we are only as good as our last guest experience
o Our guests chose us, give them a reason to choose us again
• By incredible individuals who care about our guests and the service they give
• In a casual dining atmosphere that is unique, colorful and clean
• If we make a mistake, we own it, and make it right so our guest comes back
In a fantastic environment:
• Happy Staff = Happy Guests
• Practice respect
• Be Happy, if you don't like your work, quit, this job is not for everyone
• Provide career growth opportunities
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities